Bosseln at “Altes Land” in the south of Hamburg
A traditional game for your team
Do you know Bosseln (Boßeln)? It is a traditional sports played in Northern Germany and recently it is also gaining popularity in Hamburg, in particular in the region of “Altes Land”, an area of reclaimed marshland famous for its apples. This sociable sports is ideal for getting to know each other. Fun and relaxation are guaranteed. It is the optimal event for teambuilding!
And this is how you do bosseln: While going for a walk you and your group try to bring a hard rubber ball into its goal with as few attempts as possible. Naturally, there will be at least one competing team. Located at a beautiful fruit farm in the Altes Land you will find the 3km-long bossel track.
Will will provide a handcart and all the equipment needed. If you are interested we can also send you an extended offer including drinks and snacks – contact us!
More teambuilding in Hamburg
- Alster Triathlon – Hamburg’s sportive side
- Breakout Games in Hamburg
- Dragon Boat Race – From Asia to Hamburg
- GPS Rally in Berlin
- In Hamburg it’s all about beer
- Kayak Handball – Sport and Fun in Hamburg
- Minigolf in Hamburg
- Northern German Treasure Hunt – Typical Hamburg
- Sushi class at the Reeperbahn in the heart of Hamburg