Northern German Treasure Hunt – Typical Hamburg
A classic interpreted anew
HEP Hamburg offers you a group-dynamical, challenging team event that can only be mastered in a group – our northern German treasure hunt.
Each team of up to 15 participants gets assigned a color. Now each team has the task to find their specific color-coded route and collect additional points at four intermediate station with additional games. A judge, the team coach, will accompany each team and award the extra points. If you and your team can collect most points in the shortest time, you will win the treasure hunt!
An entertaining event for your teambuilding awaits you!
More teambuilding in Hamburg
- Alster Triathlon – Hamburg’s sportive side
- Bosseln at “Altes Land” in the south of Hamburg
- Breakout Games in Hamburg
- Dragon Boat Race – From Asia to Hamburg
- GPS Rally in Berlin
- In Hamburg it’s all about beer
- Kayak Handball – Sport and Fun in Hamburg
- Minigolf in Hamburg
- Sushi class at the Reeperbahn in the heart of Hamburg