Sushi class at the Reeperbahn in the heart of Hamburg
Fish in a different way
It is world famous – Hamburg’s Reeperbahn, Germany’s “sinner’s mile”. But have you ever participated in a sushi cooking class here as well? If not, you should definitely try out the combination of true Hamburg atmosphere and Japanese eating culture.
Explore how to prepare rice and raw fish in a delicious way. Learn from a real sushi master cook all the tips and tricks of the Asian art of cooking. This cooking course gives you practical advice to immediately try out at home. Naturally, you will also eat the sushi after the preparation – bon appetite!
This extraordinary teambuilding event is optimally suited to get to know your colleagues better in a relaxed and uncomplicated atmosphere. Contact us and we will prepare a tentative offer for your groups between 10-16 participants.
More teambuilding in Hamburg
- Alster Triathlon – Hamburg’s sportive side
- Bosseln at “Altes Land” in the south of Hamburg
- Breakout Games in Hamburg
- Dragon Boat Race – From Asia to Hamburg
- GPS Rally in Berlin
- In Hamburg it’s all about beer
- Kayak Handball – Sport and Fun in Hamburg
- Minigolf in Hamburg
- Northern German Treasure Hunt – Typical Hamburg