GPS Rally in Berlin
A modern treasure hunt
You always wanted to try out something new and extraordinary for your teambuilding event? You and your colleagues can test your orientation with the GPS rally in Berlin.
And this is how it works: You discover Berlin’s city center not with an old-fashioned compass but with modern GPS units. The path leads you to stations where you have to prove your knowledge about the capital. But don’t worry! Also people not originally from Berlin can answer correctly. You just have to correctly read your GPS route.
The groups will be splitted into teams of 4 to 5. Each team has one GPS unit and off you go – the handling is very easy and quickly to learn. Start the competition with your team!
- Alster Triathlon – Hamburg’s sportive side
- Bosseln at “Altes Land” in the south of Hamburg
- Breakout Games in Hamburg
- Dragon Boat Race – From Asia to Hamburg
- In Hamburg it’s all about beer
- Kayak Handball – Sport and Fun in Hamburg
- Minigolf in Hamburg
- Northern German Treasure Hunt – Typical Hamburg
- Sushi class at the Reeperbahn in the heart of Hamburg