Kayak Handball – Sport and Fun in Hamburg
Handball on the water
You don’t know Kayak Handball yet? We should change that!
The teambuilding event is all about fun, although naturally everyone aims for the win to receive the trophy in the end. In a team of four, split up onto two kayaks you try to score a goal against your opponents. The question is – who will be responsible for rowing and who will be responsible for throwing in your kayak? In a tournament mode all teams play against each other until a champion is identified who will be awarded afterwards.
It’s an event with a unique fun factor but be aware, kayak Handball is no game for landlubbers; you can easily get very wet!
More teambuilding in Hamburg
- Alster Triathlon – Hamburg’s sportive side
- Bosseln at “Altes Land” in the south of Hamburg
- Breakout Games in Hamburg
- Dragon Boat Race – From Asia to Hamburg
- GPS Rally in Berlin
- In Hamburg it’s all about beer
- Minigolf in Hamburg
- Northern German Treasure Hunt – Typical Hamburg
- Sushi class at the Reeperbahn in the heart of Hamburg